Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday, Funday? or not-so-fun-day...

Ah, yes, it is indeed Monday... For those of us that are unfortunate enough to have to go to work today (which is probably 99% of the productive world), we have been trudging along which this deary rainy weather.  But, rather than dwell on that, I will give you a summary of my weekend...

Friday, we didn't do much... went out for delicious sushi! at Oyama, which is right down the street from out house, and proceeded to fart around Walmart, which is one of my favorite weekend activities.

Saturday, I got to hangout with my lovely past roommates and besties in Manch-Vegas, CT.  We shopped around Evergreen Walk, as promised on Friday's blog. Its proved slightly less productive than I thought, as I was only able to procure one sweater.  We also took a spontaneous trip to BJ's (is there any other kind?) to help Alysser select some delectable desserts and a little snackling for breakfast (yes I made that up... its kind of a mix between smackrel and snack with an -ing at the end). Saturday night, the hubbster and I went grocery shopping, where I decided it would be a great idea to get turkey sausages... NOT a great idea! Yuck Yuck Yuck! Never again! So I had a bite of a sausage for dinner which the hubby had Wendy's... how unfair is that???? Ok, I got to have a buffalo burger for lunch at Ted's Montana Grill, so I can't really complain.

Yesterday, we had our pistol permit class. I was hopeful at the beginning of the class that we wouldn't be there the entire alotted time, but we ended up leaving 30 minutes before class was over.  I did well on the shooting portion (brought my A game biotches!) and only got 2 questions wrong on the test. Yahoo! I can officially apply for my pistol permit!

Now it is Monday, but thankfully the work day is over and has been uneventful...

No comments:

Post a Comment