Monday, April 12, 2010

What a Treat!

Saturday night, after going shopping for groceries and other weekly purchases, we didn't get home until around 7. I was set on making strawberry freezer jam because I found a recipe last week and heard that strawberries are super cheap right now because of something about the orange season running into the strawberry season (or something like that). So after purchasing 4 pounds of strawberries and a case of jelly jars, I ended up with 9 jars of strawberry jam.  Its pretty delicious, if I do say so myself!  Its not quite the consistancy of normal jam, but its more delicious and way more natural!  So yeah, if anyone needs some, we have a freezer full!

After that, I was feeling lazy and not super hungry, but my wonderful hubby decided he was going to make dinner! 

Being a dork


Garlic Bread! Yum!

We sat down to eat dinner around 9pm. I felt very European! haha.  It was quite a delicious meal!  And a very nice treat to be able to watch Real Housewives of NYC while having the hubster cook!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment