Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Food Obsession

Yes, I am aware I just posted something, but I think this deserves its own post.  My latest food obsession is these little fellas


They are really delicious! Kind of like granola chips, if you will (or even if you won't... fine, be that way)!

Anyway, I've been bringing a bag to work with me and if I feel a little rumbly in my tumbly, I grab a small handful and it seems to stave off the hunger until I get to break or lunch.  They have lots of whole grain stuff like oats, barley, spelt, quinoa, amaranth, and flax.  I secrelty wonder if I should pour milk on them and eat them for breakfast haha.  Anyway, now that I'm done plugging them, walk, no RUN out and get some for yourself! While you are there, pick up some Yogi Tea also! They have a lot of natural flavors for that. 

Yogi also makes this flavor of Granola Crisps, but I haven't tried them yet... not a huge fan of raisins so I probably won't be trying it anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment