Monday, April 26, 2010

SOMEONE ADOPT THIS DOG!!!!!

So we all know that I'm a bleeding heart when it comes to service members and pets that need homes... So let me tell you about this little fella.  If you live in CT, and are looking for a special member of your family, I have just the pup for you.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/14682861

He has a deformed front left foot, so the shelter named him Lefty.  It doesn't bother him at all, it just stays close to his chest. He is the goofiest, sweetest guy you could ever want. He also has a handsome face and really just needs a family to love him! My mom tried to make it work, but the dog she already had wasn't having any of that, so she had to bring Lefty back :( If I didn't already have 2 dogs of my own, I would take him in a heartbeat. 

Anyway, if you live in CT or know someone who does, I implore you to have them call up Wallingford Animal Shelter and adopt this dog!!!!!  Its keeping me awake at night! He just needs some love! He's been in the shelter for 7 months... Help him find his forever home!


Wallingford Animal Shelter

5 Pent Road
Wallingford, CT 06492
Phone: 203 294-2180
Fax: 203 294-2181
Email: Seylerl@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment