Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Semper Fiesty!

Today I am writing all of my pen pals in the service (from Adoptaplatoon.org). I have 5 of them! I think they are all in the army but I am not sure. I know they aren't Marines or Sailors because of their addresses, so its Army or Airforce.  Anyway, if anyone out there reads my blog and is in the service and wants a pen pal, just email me at mlmerrel@gmail.com and I will be happy to oblige! Its really the only thing that I can do to support our wonderful service members out there!  Thank you for all that you do!

On another note, here are some pictures of our little "Devil Dogs".  If you get the Marine reference great, but I call them that when the camera causes a glare in their little eyeballs.  I find these pictures hilarious and I hope you do too!

I believe you have seen this one before

Devil Dog Roodle

A very Devil Christmas

I like to call this one Jellybean Eyes

Whatchu looking at, Devil Dog?

Ain't no one in here but us Devil Dogs

And that concludes this post! Much love to you all on this Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment