Thursday, May 27, 2010

Today's Confession!

I am currently suffering from wanderlust... though not in the sense that I need to travel, but more of in the sense that I would like to live in a new state every few years.  Don't worry, I won't be leaving my husband for this, we have both mutually agreed that this is something we would like to do... Really get to see this big, beautiful country of ours!

So, I guess with that being said, my current domestic envy is North Carolina.  If anyone knows of any Mechanical Engineering jobs and Warehouse management jobs (for the hubbster) down there, let me know! I would like to become a resident of the state and then get my MS in Engineering Management at UNC Charlotte because they have an online program for it that would only cost me $5,000 if I was an in-state-er!

I also slightly miss Food Lion because its just so damn cheap! And the cost of housing is pretty reasonable too!

No comments:

Post a Comment