Thursday, May 20, 2010

SPECIAL UPDATE!!!!



Remember that little guy that needed a home last month????   Well, he got one!!! Yay!!!! Here is an email from his new mom! She changed his name to Cassidy and he is doing well!

"Hi Everyone...

I just wanted to touch base with you all and let you know that things are going very well with  my sweet angel of a dog, Cassidy. Yesterday, after we got back from the Poconos, I took him out to Appalachian Tails here in Glastonbury and got him a mobility vest, which helps both him and I a lot. It makes it much easier for him to do stairs, get into the van, etc. I have also removed the middle seat from the van to make it more "handicapped accessible" for him.

I signed him up for training classes as well, which start on June 27th, I figure he should be mostly recovered from his neuter surgery by then... We are going to the doctor's this afternoon for a complete physical before his surgery tomorrow. If, by any chance, he has any medical issues, please be assured that they will be taken care of immediately.

He is a wonderful, beautiful dog and I love him. If all goes well with basic training, I am going to seriously investigate training classes for him to be a therapy dog. All the prospective adopters that overlooked him at the shelter have no clue what they missed out on! Lucky for me... :)

I want to thank each of you for taking care of my sweet boy for so many months, when no one else wanted him..."

Cassidy in his mobility vest


Cassidy with his new mommy!!!


YAY for happy endings!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment