Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm baaaaaack!

Sorry for the 2 week delay. I haven't had much to say and have been rather busy at work.

Lets see, the weekend of Feb 20, we went to Maine with the Boston girlies for some skiing/snowboarding fun! I took a snowboarding lesson and my knees are still recovering! It was really fun and I am going to try to stick with it, but it took a lot out of me.  Everyone else managed to stay on the mountain almost the entire day, but I was done after 1.5 hours of lesson... pathetic, I know.

Unfortunately, the Subie has seen better days. I am just delaying the inevitable by not bringing him into the garage. He needs a head gasket, rear wheel bearing, O2 sensor, and exhaust... $2500 all together... yuck!  Luckily my parents are going to help float me the money until the hubby gets his promotion...

Which leads me to my next update... thats right, the man is getting a big promotion! He will be the breadwinner now! I can take a break! haha... if all goes as planned, he will be the manager of the 3 CT warehouses!  Yahoo! Go him!

I had something else to complain about, but now I can't remember what it was, so lucky you,  you get a positive blog entry today! haha

Also in the works of planning a few trips...  Martha's Vineyard in May with the Boston girlies, Cali in October to visit the hubby's family and have our honeymoon, and Cali again for Xmas!  Lets hope all goes as planned!

Peace out, girl scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment