Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Boondock Saints 2 Fail

So, the hubby and I watched Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day last night... No, correction, we TRIED to watch BDS2, but it was terrible!!!!!

First off, Sean Patrick Flanery looks like he was hit with a ton of bricks (or 1000 scalpels). Either way, I didn't believe it was actually him in the movie for the first 20 minutes until I did a little IMDBing and found out it was him. He looks nothing like the hottie he used to be. WTF?  Submitted for your own observations:

The Hotness!




The not-so-hot-ness

I will give the man some credit because I hear he is an MMA fighter so maybe that's why is face is so fucked up, but seriously? He didn't even sound the same. And if you have watched the movie, you've probably noticed that when they do flashbacks, they only show his face up close once for like .3 seconds.

But on a different note, aside from all the hot being rung out of the movie, the plot was terrible.  The new female cop was rediculous. Bad Actress!!!! And the musicy pre-fighting scenes that are supposed to hype you up had the worst music choices, to say the least.

Ugh, I don't even want to expand on this topic any further. I am thouroughly disgusted and wished I had never watched this monstrosity!

2 comments:

  1. you are right !! i was surprise too !! .. well he is 45 come on !!... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously you haven't seen Sean. That's just a terrible picture. That's it. He looks fine, as great as usual.

    This is just a case of the media making a mountain out of a mole hill.

    ReplyDelete