Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This Year's "Resolutions"

Alright, aside from trying to be better at blogging, I have two main goals for this year.

1. Be paraben free for all shower, hair care, skin care, and makeup products. I would greatly appreciate any product recommendations.  I am hoping to hit this goal by around September because I have a surplus of stuff to use up before then. I have been stock piling The Body Shop's Rainforest Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner as well as their  Earth Lover's Watermelon & Eucalyptus Shower Gel.

2. Get my neck pain under control without lots of medication.  As of right now, if I went to the chiropractor three times a week, I would be set, but who can afford that? So I'm going to talk to my orthopedic surgeon next week about lidocaine or botox injections to relax my neck muscles (if you are just tuning in, I have degenerative disc disease in my cervical spine). Any pain management tips for this would also be great!

Well, that's about it. Wishing you all a Happy (although belated) New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment