Friday, April 15, 2011

My Favorite Things: Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

I love this stuff! I don't use it too often because my daily conditioner is pretty good (Paul Mitchell Smoothing).  However, last fall when we went out to CA, the dry air really killed my hair! I had split end city... alright I can't blame it soley on CA as I had been getting bleach foils done at a regular interval for at least a year... But the bottom line is that my hair was fried.  At the time, I was using a shampoo/conditioner combo, a rinse out conditioner, and a leave-in spray conditioner and I was still feeling the hurt. I went to Walgreens to browse the available products (mainly looking for some V05 hot oil... YEAH 1980!). I found this little gem and decided to go with it. It was about $7 and I have yet to use the bottle, although please note that I am not using it as a weekly treatment... Its more of a monthly thing for me, or whenever I remember that I have it. Anyway, the moral of the story is, if you are feelling a little dry, go out and get this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment